Book recording is very critical for expert security. It shows your expertise and proves what you have done. If the book recording not made, you lose not only evidence for what you have done, but also all documents relating to data or events, causing bad impact on security results at customer’s site.
Each customer provides specialized books such as Storage and Delivery Book, Visitor Book, Correspondence and Package Logbook, Shift Journal (Shift Delivery Logbook) and so on. Any matter should recorded into its respective book. If such matter is beyond the specialized books, it must be recorded into the Shift Journal.
- When the book recording performed:
- Any problem arises at your position.
- Any of vehicles of leaders, passenger cars or goods trucks accesses the entrance.
- Any person accesses the entrance during working hours.
- The first Worker comes to the Factory and the last Worker leaves the Factory (full name and ID number of the Worker).
- Any contingency occurs.
- Goods-related data to controlled.
- Requirements and directions of Customer or Manager.
- The state of the target after every patrol.
- Any contingency found during patrol.
- Arrival and departure time for inspection of Manager and Senior Executive.
- All happenings during the shift must recorded in the brief but sufficient way.
- The recording must be clear and not erased.
- Time attached with each problem.
- It required to observe while recording, not keep recording without observation. During recording the storage and delivery of the goods, no driver allowed to hide your view because any malefactor may take the advantage of your negligence.