The cafe business is getting popular nowadays. Many cafes are well-invested to catch on with the current trends. Thus, there comes the need for cafe security. To give protection for assets and vehicles of clients coming to the cafe. Popular questions relating to this are: “Is it necessary to use cafe security?”, “How much does a cafe security guard earn a month?”, etc. So we are here, PMV, to give you more details about this.
Reasons to use cafe security services
Ensuring cafe security is always essential and plays an important role. Cafe security guards are responsible for keeping a close eye on the clients’ vehicles as well as anticipating and preventing unexpected incidents such as fire and explosion. Or fightings or arguments among the clients. When a cafe is assigned professional security guards, the clients will rest assured and feel comfortable enjoying the services of the cafe.
In crowded places such as cafes, in all likelihood, there will be potential crimes such as thefts and burglaries. Cafe security guards are required to keep a close watch on the vehicles and assets of the clients.
Public image improvement
Cafe security guards have to be always friendly and welcoming to all clients. Staying at the main gate, they are one of the most important factors which attract clients to the cafe. This contributes to the professionalism of the staff and a good impression on the client.
Fire prevention and firefighting
In addition to the above duties, the cafe security guard also regularly observes and patrols the parking lot. At the same time, detect and promptly handle basic fire incidents.
How does a cafe security guard
The requirements for cafe security guard are usually not too strict. There are no requirements about age or appearance. They just need to be friendly, enthusiastic, agile, and flexible. The salary of a cafe security guard mainly depends on 2 factors:
1, Working hours
Salary of a cafe security guard is calculated by their working hours. The common working shifts of a security guard have 3 types: 8-hour shift, 12-hour shift, and 24-hour shift. Our company will use this to pay the salary for the security guards.
2, Working experiences
Most of the cafe security guards are in middle age. They usually have long working experiences. Then they will get a better salary. The security guards are also likely to get bonuses and tips from the owner and clients if they show effective performance.
Responsibilities of a cafe security guard
The number of clients going in and out are always fluctuating. Then ensuring security and order for cafes is not a simple and easy job. At weekends or holidays, cafes are always filled will many peoples. Hence, to avoid the loss of assets, the job of security guards are the job of high responsibility.
Therefore, the security guards assigned to the cafes must be well-trained. They must undergo comprehensive training to bring up the best quality to the clients.
Main duties of a cafe security guard
Safety is the top priority when supplying security services to clients. Therefore, cafe security guards must stay at high responsibility. The main duties of a cafe security guard are:
- Stay ready to deal with unexpected fire and explosion incidents within the security site
- Familiarize yourself with the supporting tools. Combine the use of necessary security measures as prescribed.
- Move and arrange the vehicles in neat rows. Give the clients a hand if they ask to move the vehicles for them.
- Friendliness and courtesy are essential characteristics of a cafe security guard. Besides, agility and flexibility are also required to increase professionalism.
- Always stay responsible and alert to ensure security and prevent all the potential crimes such as burglary and theft.
- Ensure the standards of hygiene. Prevent pavement encroachment.
- Make a secret of all the confidential information related to the cafe’s operation and business.
- Carry out fire prevention and firefighting, prevent smoking and maintain hygiene. However,
A cafe security guard is arranging the vehicles
Some other requirements
Besides the main duties, there are also some extra requirements for a professional security guard. Regarding the clients driving cars, the security guards need to guide them to park the car in the designated and marked sites. Moreover:
- No parking at the main entrance or exit to avoice traffic congestion. Therefore,
- Arrange the vehicles in neat rows to reasonably utilize the area of the parking lot.
- Support the clients to take their vehicles in the fastest and most effective way.
- Verify and check the information on the given tickets. However,
Contact us to get support for security services:
Ho Chi Minh City: 40/18 Tran Nao, An Khanh Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City Moreover
Ha Noi: C20910, Vinhome 119 Tran Duy Hung, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi Howeve r
Hotline: 1900 633 838
Follow us on Youtube to get more information. However,