Global Security Verification
Global Security Verification (GSV) works to deploy the most up to date methodologies best practices to secure supply chain operations from inception to market. Developed by a multinational assurance, inspection and certification company named Intertek Group. Founded in 1888, they now operate in over 100 countries developing testing and certification standards across several industries.
What does this certification cover?
The certification covers several categories across an organization. These are designed to be comprehensive in nature.
- Records & Documentation
- Measures must be in place to ensure the integrity and security of processes throughout the supply chain and a written policy has to be established stipulating all security procedures.
- Personnel Security
- Background checks, detailed security processes for personnel, Identification measures and more
- Physical Security
- Physical security equipment, protocols, visitor access & access control management
- Information Access Control
- Data preservation, backup data & IT operations
- Shipment Information Controls
- Shipment information controls, shipment representatives & document records
- Storage and Distribution
- Storage security, shipments, distribution procedure and handling
- Contractor Controls
- Visiting procedures, contractor selection & contractor access control so
- Export Logistics
- Carrier selection, Carrier Storage & Eligibility for instance
- Transparency in Supply Chain
- Security Measures, Documentation & Security Checks for example
What are the benefits?
Global Security Verification has a number of benefits participating organizations can take advantage of such as:
- Importers and exporters are able to combine efforts into a single platform for information sharing above all
- Efficient intelligence gathering for risk mitigation and calculated & accurate decision making in conclusion
- Data collaboration allowing audit reports to be shared across all members likewise
- Automated auditor tools to increase efficiency across audit process so
What can we provide?
Our experienced auditors will work side by side your staff to ensure you have the best quality service possible:
- Our security auditors will provide a comprehensive audit however
- Countermeasures to mitigate any deficiency on a requirement because
- Develop full scale plan for certification and long-term security preparedness after that
Contact PMV Security today for a consultation so
Think you have what it takes to be a security auditor? Check for open positions or send us your CV. so