The security industry is riddled with fraudulent schemes that target job seekers, also known as security job scams. Some workers may fall prey to these scams before even starting work or receiving any salary, being deceived into paying for uniforms or job placement services that do not exist. Others may work for months without receiving any pay at all. Sadly, a major contributing factor to the problem is the lack of knowledge and awareness among today’s workers who may struggle to evaluate security services companies accurately. This leaves them vulnerable to unscrupulous employers within the industry who seek to take advantage of them.
Factors to identify a fradulent security services company
Security job scams are using social media platforms such as Facebook, Zalo, and Chotot to take advantage of workers. They use tactics that play on the emotions of job seekers by promoting easy access to employment without the need for resumes or job interviews, and advertising easy work and flexible hours. These are deceptive tricks used by low-quality security companies. This is not only deceitful towards workers but also towards customers.
Signs of security job scams
- Employment brokers: These brokers can often be.seen at bus and train stations where there are many job seekers searching for employment opportunities.
- Upfront payments: Scam employers may require workers to pay for uniforms or other expenses before starting work.
- Salary not paid as agreed: The employer may deduct various types of expenses from the first month’s salary, such as uniform or on-the-job training expenses. This should not be the case as reputable companies do not charge employees for expenses necessary to start the job.
- Virtual offices: Often, security services companies with virtual offices may be fraudulent. These companies list fake addresses to create a sense of legitimacy to both customers and job seekers.
- Position does not match the advertised job: The job descriptions offered by scam employers may not match the actual position either in terms of work style, or shift work, or responsibilities. In particular, night shift security position cannot be described as “easy work” or “sleep while you work” since this is misleading and may lead to negative consequences such as theft, fire and safety hazards.
- Low brand reputation: This is evident when fraudulent security companies are exposed on social media platforms.
Why should you choose PMV Security?
Currently, there are many security services companies in operation. However, not all companies are trustworthy nor deliver the same level of quality that they advertise. Security job scams have a significant impact not only on job seekers but also on reputable security companies. Therefore, it is important to research a security company thoroughly before choosing to work for them.
Reasons to choose PMV Security
PMV Security is a reputable security company with a large operation that spans from the North to the South of Vietnam. With multiple offices including in Hanoi, Dong Nai, and Ho Chi Minh City, PMV offers security services throughout the country. This allows the company to provide employment opportunities to security personnel nationwide.
PMV is committed to creating job opportunities for workers and providing stable income sources to reduce financial challenges that are present, especially during times of economic hardship. In addition to job opportunities, PMV also focuses on the benefits and welfare of its employees.
PMV has been building its brand reputation for a long time and would not compromise its reputation for short-term gains. Therefore, you can trust and work confidently at PMV.
PMV commitment to employees:
- Receive triple pay for working on holidays and festivals compared to regular days
- Provided with free housing and uniforms
- Meal allowance during shifts (depending on the goal)
- Fully participate in social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Receive 13th-month bonus annually
- The company has never been late with payment, even by only one day.
As former security personnel, PMV’s leadership understands the difficulties that security personnel face. If you are looking for a security job, please contact us. Let’s together build a healthy, clean, and fair working environment.
PMV Security Services Company
Address: 40/18 Tran Nao, An Khanh Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 1900 63 38 38