A labor force is indispensable in every company of any occupation. However, a labor force doesn’t contain only one member. Depending on the scale of the company, the number of members in a labor force may vary. To manage and control all the members of the workforce, a leader will be elected. As in the security service, it’s called a security leader.
To ensure the smooth operation of the company, there must be people in charge of managing and leading the workforce. There are occupations that require a lot of manpower, and the security industry is one of them. Is it easier to manage the labor force in security?
What is a security leader?
A security leader, as well as a security guard team leader, is the person responsible for managing the other security guard in a team, a site, or a whole large area. They work with other leaders and clients on other sites.
Human resources management in general and security guard management in particular are not exactly the same issues. It’s common in businesses that all members of the workforce are on the same level of education and skills. So human resource management will be simple to some extent because everything is a separate management structure that already follows the existing process.
Security guards have to work under regulations. However, the HR Department will work with the ones who manage the security guards only. They are security leaders. Each security leader will be assigned to a security site. Since that, they will directly be responsible for the security forces on their site.
Security guards are supposed to arrange and manage the tasks that each site requires. In this industry, the distribution of labor force at the sites is quite uneven and complicated. Therefore, the security leader must constantly catch up with that. Then, they can assign the member to a suitable position. Care for the member’s mental health to understand what they are desiring.
How to manage the security guards effectively?
Despite being well-trained, not every security guard can understand and handle the work quickly. Moreover, a competent security leader is necessary for the smooth operation of a security service company.
So, a competent security leader needs to have these characteristics:
- Introduce and explain carefully to the security guards about the company, and the policies (insurance, remuneration, etc) to earn their trust
With that, the security guards will be aware of their benefits when working at the company, which leads to their long-term commitment.
- Understand each security guard to know their ability and personality well, and then can assign them to the suitable security site
- Provide members with orientation sessions and guide them in the right way. If the security leader can notice and recognize their competency, he can offer them better positions such as a leader, a bodyguard, etc.
- Coordinate with the human resources department to manage the employees in the company in the most effective way
- A security leader sometimes still needs to be soft and gentle so that he can understand more and the security guards will feel respected. They will commit to the job longer.
PMV Security Services Company is recruiting new security leaders
Security leader positions at companies are not always available because of including many strict requirements. Regarding PMV Security Services Company, with demand for market development and nationwide operation scale. At present, our company is in need of 3 security leader positions in Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, and Dong Nai.
Therefore, PMV is looking for applicants for this position. Because this is an important position, it may require as follows:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Tall and have good health
- Qualities and passion for the profession
To get more information or apply to this position, you can contact PMV via:
Ho Chi Minh City Branch
- 40/18 Tran Nao Street, An Khanh Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: 028 – 3740 7026 ~ 28
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dong Nai Branch
- 27/1, Pham Van Thuan Street, Binh Da Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province.
- Tel: 0251- 730 8838
- Email: email@example.com
- HP: +84 975 989 964
- C20910, Vinhomes D.’Capitale, 119 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
- Tel: 024-7305 8838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HP: +84 975 989 962
- 421 Tran Hung Dao Street, An Hai Tay Ward, Son Tra District, Danang City
- Tel: 0236 – 730 8838
- Email: email@example.com
- HP: +84 975 989 965