Security patrols are a great tool that can be used to enhance security and deter criminal activity. They are an economical and effective service for customers who don’t need a consistent security service. A typical patrol will consist of at least 2 security guards. This team is responsible for inspecting, recording and reporting the information. They will conduct a number of operations during their security patrols. This gives clients a flexible security service that still meets their needs and gives them more financial freedom.
How does it work?
We will assign a site protection manager who will evaluate your location to identify access points, any valuable property and take photographs to document important key areas for the patrol team. Next we will arrange the type of patrol (on foot, mobile vehicle, remote drone), frequency of visits, and time range. We recommend against using the exact days and times repetitively as organized criminals may be conducting surveillance and tracking movements. If we arrange the same time/day repetitively, criminals may schedule their plan around patrol movements.
What can we do?
We can provide multiple types of patrols and conduct various operations while on patrol.
- Foot patrol: We can assign a patrol movement on foot to walk through certain areas, buildings, etc.
- Mobile vehicle: If it is a large area and you need to cover long distances (manufacturing plants, storage warehouses etc.)
- Remote drone: We can fly a drone to conduct camera surveillance, take photographs and video etc.
Who is this service for?
- People living in unstable residential areas (power goes out often disabling cameras, high crime rates, common for break-ins)
- Businesses needing equipment checked or monitored periodically in conclusion
- Businesses with high value items in storage or warehouses likewise
- Inspections of homes for clients away on business after that
Security patrols are also effective for the customers who want to improve security at the locations where they’re living or doing business. Likewise, to check their employees’ compliance with tasks when management is absent. Our guards will check, record and report the situation to you.
Contact PMV Security today for a consultation
Think you have what it takes to be a security guard? Check out our open positions or send us your CV. so